Friday, May 30

Five for Friday Linky Party


Today is my first official, nothing to do, no where to be, day of summer! So what do I do? Make plans with everybody and fill my day with a pedicure, cook outs, and dinner with friends. But isn't that what summer is about? Here are my five for a SUMMER Friday!


Drinking coffee out of a regular mug and not a travel mug. Oh the little things. ;)


Summer reading for pleasure...




Summer reading for school...





Pedicure! I'm thinking something like this...
from Pinterest



Lastly... cook out! I am making Apple Salad Snickers Salad. Here are the ingredients. 
Your mouth is watering already... I know it. :)

I'm really getting into the whole Instagram thing... a tad behind, I know... but I need some new followers and I would love if you would follow me! So I'll make a deal... follow me and I'll follow you right back!
Instagram

Teach On!
Rachel


1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of Snickers Salad! It sounds deadly!! That pedicure is cute! Have you tried the Jamberry wraps? They have some cute Chevron designs ;) http://corinnagandara.jamberrynails.net/product/

    ReplyDelete